San Jose Auto Accident Attorney
Automobile accidents wreak havoc on the lives of the victims involved. When the carelessness or negligence of another driver causes death or injury, families are left devastated.
Car accidents killed more than 32,000 people in the U.S. in 2014. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration an additional 2.3 million people were injured in crashes in 2014.
If you have been involved in a car accident, you are not alone and we are here to help you.
Unfortunately, car accidents are a common occurrence for California drivers. California actually had the second highest reported number of auto-related fatalities in 2014, with over 3,000 people losing their lives in fatal car crashes on our roads. Thousands more were seriously injured.
After a car accident, you need knowledgeable attorneys on your side. The award-winning attorneys of The Alexander Law Group, LLP are here to help you with your car accident case. We have the experience needed to succeed. We are here to fight for you.
Read what our clients have to say about us here.
You may be able to recover money for injuries, lost wages, medical bills, and damage to your car.
While money cannot make up for the devastating aftermath of being involved in a car accident, it can help ease the financial burdens caused. If the accident was not your fault, or even in cases where you may be found partially at fault, you may be able to recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other losses.
State and local laws pertaining to our roads are designed to save lives and prevent injury. When a driver fails to uphold their duty of care, or not does exert reasonable care, they may be guilty of negligence. Common acts of negligence that contribute to car accidents in San Francisco and San Jose are:
- Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants (DUI)
- Texting / Using cell phone while driving
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Ignoring traffic signs
- Illegal U-Turns
- Improper vehicle maintenance
These are only a few of the many types of driver negligence occurring on our roadways. All acts of negligence can cause serious personal injury, tremendous suffering, and even death.
Alcohol often plays a contributing role in car accidents in California. In 2014, alcohol-impaired driving accounted for 882 deaths of 3,074 car accident fatalities. That is an astounding 29% of all fatalities caused by car accidents. Drunk drivers represent a significant threat to Californians. As listed above, driving under the influence (drugs or alcohol) is an act of negligence.
Know Your Rights
If you have been seriously injured, it is vital that you know your rights before you speak with any insurance company, including your own.
The insurance companies have nearly unlimited resources when it comes to fighting claims made against their drivers' policies. It is paramount that you know and understand your rights before speaking to them. Our attorneys specialize in California auto accidents and we can advise you of your rights and ensure that you are not taken advantage of.
Car accidents can radically change lives. Tragically, they also end lives. If you or someone you know has been the victim of a car accident, contact one of our experienced San Francisco or San Jose car accident attorneys today.
Here at the Alexander Law Group, LLP, we have decades of extensive experience handling car accident cases. Our firm has helped clients recover millions of dollars in damages for the pain and suffering they have endured as a result of car accidents.
Our track record of winning results speaks for itself. Here are a few cases we have won for our clients:
- $275,000 recovered for a 20-year-old in a car accident where a driver violated a stop sign.
- $950,000 recovered for a woman whose vehicle was struck head on.
- $2.3 million recovered for a family whose husband and father was killed by a drunk driver.
- $3.5 million recovered for a 19-year-old passenger involved in a roll-over.
- $8.1 million recovered for a 15-year-old boy who suffered catastrophic brain damage after his family's car was side-swiped on the freeway.
- $11 million recovered for a father and daughter involved in a rear-end collision that left them with serious spinal cord and other injuries.
*All cases are different and these figures do not represent a guarantee of outcome.
Alexander Law Group Is The Law Firm For You
- Consultations are always free and can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. We have seen clients in their homes, their offices, hospitals and in our office.
- We only win when you win. No matter the case, clients pay nothing until a recovery is made. The Alexander Law Group, LLP never charges a fee or costs unless you make a recovery.
- We are top rated. Year after year the Alexander Law Group, LLP is rated as one of the top auto accident and personal injury firms in the nationby our peers and independent legal authorities.
- We pride ourselves on always “going the extra mile” for our clients. We never just take a settlement because it is the easy thing to do. We fight for you, to obtain the kind of results for our clients they deserve.
- We pride ourselves on giving every client the time and attention that is necessary to get the compensation for their injuries. Unlike some law firms where you have a case worker or paralegal in charge of your file, we pride ourselves on regular and continuous contact between the attorneys and the client throughout their case. You always know what is happening with your case.
Work With Dedicated, Passionate, Award-Winning Attorneys
The San Francisco and San Jose car accident attorneys at the Alexander Law Group, LLP will passionately work with you to get all possible monetary compensation you are entitled to after your injury. We have a record of winning complex cases and obtaining maximum recoveries on behalf of our clients.
We realize this is a difficult time for you and know it can be hard to associate a dollar amount to an injury. Fortunately, this is an area our attorneys specialize in.
When our firm accepts cases, we operate on a contingent fee basis. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay anything.
The Alexander Law Group, LLP is a nationally-recognized and award-winning personal injury law firm with offices in San Jose and San Francisco. We are passionate about our clients and our community, and we have much experience in auto accident cases. We are advocates for our clients and we invite you to read what our clients have to say.
Call us at (888) 777.1776 or contact us to schedule a free consultation to learn about your rights.