San Jose Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Our firm is aware of the danger faced by Bay Area cyclists from negligent and reckless motorists. Our experienced bicycle accident attorneys have represented bicycle commuters, cyclist couriers, as well as recreational cyclists injured in bike accidents by negligent drivers.
Every seventeen minutes a bicyclist is injured on U.S. roadways. Two bicyclist per day are killed on our streets. California is one of the leading states in the number of bicyclist fatalities.
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured in a bicycle accident, contact one of our experienced San Francisco or San Jose bicycle accident attorneys for a free consultation.
The personal injury attorneys at the Alexander Law Group represent bicyclists injured as a result of:
- Motorists failure to yield the right of way
- Cross walk accident/intersection accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Bicyclists being run off the road
- A drivers’ failure to come to a complete stop at an intersection
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages/lost Income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and disfigurement
Even minimal contact between a vehicle and a bicycle can cause catastrophic injuries, such as broken bones, back injuries, cuts, and bruises. A high speed impact can cause even more serious injuries, leading to a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries, and wrongful death.
Alexander Law Group Is The Law Firm For You
At the Alexander Law Group, LLP we understand that your immediate goals after going through such trauma are to get the appropriate medical care and make sure it is paid for, to make sure you do not suffer financially due to lost wages, and to make sure that you will receive money for your past and future pain and suffering.
Our experienced bicycle accident attorneys will discuss your situation in detail, and go over the various options available to you. We will work with insurance companies and other parties involved in your case to make sure that all your needs are handled quickly and appropriately. If the insurance company is unwilling to offer a favorable settlement, we will take the fight to the appropriate court.
At the Alexander Law Group:
- Consultations are always free and can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. We have seen clients in their homes, their offices, hospitals and in our office.
- We only win when you win. No matter the case, clients pay nothing until a recovery is made. The Alexander Law Group, LLP never charges a fee or costs unless you make a recovery.
- We pride ourselves on giving every client the time and attention that is necessary to get the compensation for their injuries. Unlike some law firms where you have a case worker or paralegal in charge of your file, we pride ourselves on regular and continuous contact between the attorneys and the client throughout their case. You always know what is happening with your case.
- Rated 5/5 "Preeminent" peer evaluation by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated 10/10 "Superb" by Avvo.com an independent review site, including 5-star reviews from clients
Work With Dedicated, Passionate, Award-Winning Attorneys
The Alexander Law Group, LLP is a nationally-recognized and award-winning personal injury law firm with offices in San Jose and San Francisco. We are passionate about our clients and our community, and we have much experience in bicycle accidents. We are advocates for our clients and we invite you to read what our clients have to say.
When our firm accepts cases, we operate on a contingent fee basis. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay anything.
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a serious bicycling accident, or you are a survivor of a cyclist who has been killed in a bicycling accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at the Alexander Law Group, LLP at (888) 777.1776 for a free case consultation. Drivers who irresponsibly endanger others should be held accountable for their actions.