San Jose / San Francisco Insurance Lawyers
If you are seriously injured in an accident caused by someone’s negligence, you expect the insurance company for the person who caused your injuries to pay your damages: your medical bills, your lost wages, the pain, and disability you suffer. For many that does not happen.
We Are Leaders in Collecting Full Damages
We can make it possible for you to collect more than a defendant’s limited insurance coverage.
The award-winning attorneys of the Alexander Law Group, LLP are experienced and knowledgeable in dealing with insurance companies.
- We have a substantial record of collecting more than policy limits.
- We will protect your rights and work with you to maximize a full recovery when the coverage limit is less than the damages you have suffered.
We encourage you to call us (888) 777.1776 before you speak to any insurance company, yours or the insurance company of the person who caused your injuries.
There is no charge for a consultation. Our phones are answered 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
We will brief you on how to avoid the mistakes that good people make because they do not know their rights or the law.
The First Three Steps to Collect Every Dollar You Are Owed
The first three steps to protect yourself, your family, and your rights, and not give away the chance to collect full damages are simple:
- Call us immediately before talking to anyone. We answer our phones 24/7.
- Do not attempt to file an insurance claim.
- Do not talk to any insurance company, not even your own.
Following these three steps will help ensure an opportunity to collect full damages. If you've already filed an insurance claim or spoken to an insurance company, hope is not lost. Contact us immediately for a free consultation on your rights. Our mission and commitment is to save you from being short-changed and forced to absorb the financial burden of a life-altering accident just because the defendant has insufficient coverage.
It Is Possible To Collect More Than the Defendant's Insurance Coverage
Most people who cause accidents do not have enough insurance coverage to pay for the damage they inflict on others. If you have been permanently injured, or had a family member killed in an accident or suffer catastrophic injuries, the wrongdoer at fault rarely has enough insurance coverage to meet your family’s needs. Know that in some cases it is possible to collect more than the defendant’s insurance coverage.
|Examples of When The Insurance Company Paid More Than The Policy Limit
*All cases are different and these figures do not represent a guarantee of outcome.
If an insurance company fails to follow the law, it can become liable to pay your full damages, even if the total damages are more than the available insurance policy limits.
Maximizing Recoveries for our Clients When There is not Enough Insurance
When you or your family are dealing with the pain, anxiety, fears, and worries after a serious accident, your willingness to trust a friendly voice from an insurance company is understandable. Insurance adjusters are required to protect their company. They have years of experience and training by company psychologists. Insurance adjusters are not your friend.
Our goal is to protect you and your family and not allow an insurance company to take advantage of you.
We will provide you with:
- Leading experts to help prove your case
- State-of-the-art proof of liability
- We front all costs associated with your case - if we don't win your case, you don't pay anything
Alexander Law Group Is The Law Firm For You
At the Alexander Law Group, LLP we build strong cases so our clients can successfully rebuild their lives.
- Consultations are always free and can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. We have seen clients in their homes, their offices, hospitals and in our office.
- We only win when you win. No matter the case, clients pay nothing until a recovery is made. The Alexander Law Group, LLP never charges a fee or costs unless you make a recovery.
- We are top rated. Year after year the Alexander Law Group, LLP is rated as one of the top personal injury firms in the nationby our peers and independent legal authorities.
- We pride ourselves on giving every client the time and attention that is necessary to get the compensation for their injuries. Unlike some law firms where you have a case worker or paralegal in charge of your file, we pride ourselves on regular and continuous contact between the attorneys and the client throughout their case. You always know what is happening with your case.
Work With Dedicated, Passionate, Award-Winning Attorneys
The Alexander Law Group, LLP is a nationally-recognized and award-winning personal injury law firm with offices in San Jose and San Francisco. We are passionate about our clients and our community, and we are experienced in dealing with insurance companies. We are fierce advocates for our clients and we invite you to read what our clients have to say.
Our expert personal injury attorneys have recovered over $1 billion dollars for our injured clients and their families from insurance companies and large corporations. If we handle your case, there will be no advance fees or other advance payments required. If you recover nothing, you owe us nothing.
If you or a member of your family has suffered a catastrophic injury please contact us now by email or call (888) 777.1776 to discuss your rights, and the legal care that we can provide.