Get The Compensation You Need and Deserve
The cost of medical treatment for a traumatic brain injury is staggering. Coupled with lost wages and pain and suffering, it begins to immediately affect not only the injured person, but their family as well. The purpose of personal injury law is to ensure that people who have been injured by others are fairly compensated. While money cannot make up for the devastating effects of a traumatic brain injury, it can help ease the financial burdens caused.
At Alexander Law Group, LLP, our attorneys work with experts specializing in traumatic brain injury. Our team consists of investigators, neuropsychologists, life care planners, automobile accident reconstructionists and economists who are the absolute best in their fields. Like our attorneys and paralegals, our experts have years of experience with the many types and causes of traumatic brain injuries.
If you have suffered a traumatic brain injury, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages/lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Home care (medical and general services)
- Pain and suffering
It takes an experienced attorney who is willing to hire the best experts to properly calculate your past, present and future medical bills, future wage losses, and loss of earning capacity.
Years Of Experience In California Brain Injury Law
At Alexander Law Group, LLP, we build strong cases so our clients can successfully rebuild their lives. Our experienced brain injury attorneys have the skills and experience to calculate and present your damages to assure that you receive the compensation you and your family deserve for the injuries you have suffered.
At Alexander Law Group, LLP:
- Consultations are always free and can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. We have seen clients in their homes, their offices, hospitals and our office.
- We win only when you win. No matter the case, clients pay nothing until a recovery is made. The Alexander Law Group, LLP never charges a fee or costs unless you make a recovery.
- Voted Best Lawyers by San Jose Magazine
- Named to the Top 100 California Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyer of the Year for $10.1 million judgment for bad faith refusal to pay a policy of $50,000
- Rated 10/10 “Superb” by Avvo.com an independent review site, including five-star reviews from clients
Types of Injuries
Get A Free Consultation On Compensation
Alexander Law Group, LLP is a nationally recognized and award-winning personal injury law firm with offices in San Jose and throughout the Bay Area. We are passionate about our clients and our community, and we have decades of experience handling traumatic brain injury cases. We are advocates for our clients, and we invite you to read what our clients have to say.
Richard Alexander secured a $5.2 million recovery
Jerry and Jackie Pighini’s lives were changed forever when they were struck in a head-on collision on Highway 17 that caused multiple facial fractures and traumatic brain injury. On the eve of trial, 10 months after filing suit, Richard Alexander secured a $5.2 million recovery for the Pighini family. Listen as Jerry and Jackie describe how Dick became not only their lawyer, but their friend.~ Jerry and Jackie, auto accident, San Jose, California