San Jose Truck Accident Lawyers
Unyielding Representation For Life-changing Truck Accidents
Our San Jose truck accident attorneys have won verdicts and settlements in 24 states for people injured by semi-trucks in tractor-trailer and 18-wheeler crashes. Commercial trucking companies have teams of lawyers fighting against paying accident claims or to minimize what they pay out. Our truck accident injury lawyers can help you maximize your settlement.
Winning San Jose Semi-truck & 18-wheeler Crash Cases
Serious injuries affect people’s quality and enjoyment of life for the rest of their lives, and only get worse with age. That’s why we always swing for the fences. We’ve seen how injuries affect people financially now and in the future, and always consider what they need to pay bills, replace the lost wages, and have enough for future medical treatment of their life-changing injuries. If you are the breadwinner in your household, your income may be reduced by your inability to work. We consider all these factors when we negotiate for the money you need for the rest of your life. Our team of experienced San Jose truck accident attorneys will fight to obtain the maximum compensation available, and can assist you with:
- Burns caused by the truck accident
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Wrongful death of a family member
To Get Major Recovery Paid By An Insurance Company
- Do not attempt to file an insurance claim. You have two years from the date of the accident to take action.
- Do not reveal to your insurance company adjuster the injuries you have suffered. Otherwise, when your own insurance company claims adjuster talks to the wrongdoer’s insurance agent, the information you want to control will be given away. Respectfully postpone any such discussion until you have talked to us.
- Call us immediately before talking to any insurance company. There is no charge.
Evaluate Your Truck Accident Case for FREE
Timing Is Everything. Act now to maximize results. To schedule a meeting with our San Jose attorney, please call or text us at 888-777-1776, email our office, or complete an intake form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. No Recovery – No Charge.
What We Can Do For You After A Truck Accident
If you have suffered a serious injury in a big rig collision, the truck accident lawyers you select must provide the financial resources to fully prove your case. Cutting-edge proof takes money – quite often lot of it. Alexander Law Group, LLP bears all costs in preparing your case with the strongest proof of the real extent of your pain and suffering from a serious injury.
- We use state-of-the-art simulations and expert testimony by engineers to fully explain how crashes unfold and the forces that caused your injuries.
- We retain medical experts in physical medicine and rehabilitation, in conjunction with experts in computerized evaluations of functional capacity, to objectively show loss of range of motion and dexterity caused by the defendant.
- Survivors of closed head injuries have their resulting losses identified by a neurologist using special MRIs providing deep tensor imagery, in conjunction with a neuropsychologist providing detailed cognitive testing.
- Occupational and speech therapists instrumental in providing therapies for a full recovery are called to testify.
- For those who have permanent disabilities, our experts layout year by year every expected medical expense which is then analyzed by a lifecare planner who calculates the cost of care.
- Where a job has been lost because of disability, a vocational rehabilitation specialist conducts an evaluation of jobs now open and the salary losses to be expected over a working life.
- Lastly, a forensic economist explains how an award for future care will generate interest and pay necessary bills, as required by the plan over your lifetime.