San Jose Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
Spinal Cord Injury – a 24/7 Disaster. Get the Best.
The diagnosis of a spinal cord injury is devastating news for the patient and their family. A spinal cord injury can be catastrophic. It can cause partial or complete paralysis and often causes permanent changes in strength, sensation and bodily functions below the injury. Spinal cord injuries often cannot be repaired and can deeply affect every aspect of a person’s life. You only get to try your lawsuit once – you need the best trial lawyers skilled in proving every loss that you have suffered and will suffer for the rest of your life.
Trusted Attorneys Serving Spine Injury Victims in San Jose
We have brought in verdicts for millions of dollars for people facing lifetime disabilities from spinal cord injuries. The insurance industry and defense lawyers know that we are always prepared and always negotiate from a position of strength, which maximizes recoveries for our clients. We devote substantial resources to proving liability and employ leading experts and use state-of-the-art technology to present cases at trial. We operate on a contingent fee basis, so we cover all costs associated with your case. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay anything.
Winning Catastrophic Spinal Cord Injury Cases
For over 30 years Alexander Law Group, LLP spine injury attorneys have sued major corporations and insurance companies that have caused severe neck and spinal cord injuries to our clients in San Jose and throughout Bay Area, and collected recoveries in cases other lawyers thought were impossible. We know what it takes to win for you.
Timing Is Everything. Act Now To Maximize Results.
To schedule a meeting with our San Jose attorney, please call or text us at 888-777-1776, email our office, or complete an intake form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. No Recovery – No Charge.
Evaluate Your Spinal Cord Injury Case for FREE
Our Winning Record In Spinal Cord Injury Cases
Our track record of winning results speaks for itself. Here are cases we have won for our clients:
- $11 million recovered following an auto-truck collision that resulted in C-5/C-6 spinal cord injuries
- $10.1 million judgment for a 12-year-old boy who suffered debilitating spinal cord and brain injuries after being struck by a car in front of his school
- $8.1 million jury verdict for a 15-year-old boy who suffered major brain and spinal injuries
- $5 million recovered for a C-7 quadriplegia survivor of a vehicle rollover
- $4.5 million recovered for a 24-year-old involved in a motorcycle accident who is now an L-1 paraplegic
- $3.5 million recovered for a 19-year-old passenger in a rollover who suffered a tragic C-7 spinal cord injury
* These results are not a guarantee of future outcomes, but they are evidence of the first class work we provide our clients.